Wednesday, November 4, 2015

BDM124, stop-motion, final product, 2 November

Ken and Ryan toddled off with the project Friday night and promptly dropped it.  Something shiny must have flown by... I'm getting mad and bitchy and I don't have time for that.  I thought with 30 hours of work on my comic over the weekend I would be done for one final stop-motion work session Monday.  No.  It took all day Monday and I skipped two classes to finish my comic.  I apologized to the group at the start of class and showed them the movie we had so far.  Were they happy to sign their name to it and turn it in, or were they willing to work on it for four more hours?  I heard a lot of whining along the lines of "I don't know how..." and  "Traci did this, Traci did that" until I finally turned my music up and blocked it out.  I owe Glenn.  He was finished with his editing and walked Ken and Anna and Ryan through Premiere.  He showed me some tricks on Friday or Saturday night but I couldn't do anything with it.
And to their credit, Ken and Anna, maybe Ryan, too, worked on it and fixed some of the big problems and re-edited the audio track.  Ryan made a credit sequence that looks great.  They threw out all of the dialogue- which worked!  The jarring techno music totally suited the jerky movements of the characters and the created a sense of dread.  I was really happy with the final result.  Yay, team!

No comments:

Post a Comment