Sunday, November 1, 2015

BMA115, comic finish up, 1 November

After 3 hours, I have finished painting up the backgrounds of the sunrise scenes (building top) and the copper and wooden interiors of pages 9-11.

To Do
shade faces x3
colour M3 uniforms
chalkstripe S. Pierce
reflective tape McMurdo
Bubbles and words
box all panels
reformat
run through Illustrator
 We get kicked out of the building at 9 pm. Dammit!  I wouldn't care if I could get in here during the week more than just Friday, when I can stay until 11.

I'll come in early tomorrow and get the wording done.   I might have to "skip" class and work on it when I should be doing professional practices and stop-motion.  I need to figure out how to use my time bettter next year.  I might need to force myself to work for an hour after the kids go to bed each night.  Or choose less ambitious projects...  or take more time off so I use my working time more strategically.  I definitely won't be taking any extra classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment