Thursday, November 9, 2017

BSA324, Doodlebug! ILT funding, and GIW in the news, 9 November, 2017

Doodlebug has launched!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf2UgCsDLOI  Hooray!!! 


ILT FUNDED US!!!  Got the news from Kathryn Tuesday morning, v. exciting, that they've approved the whole $1,458.  So Anna will be going back into the studio as soon as the new round of songs is ready, I can start sourcing foam for Jellybean's mascot costume, and I can mail press kits and stuff to potential funders, stakeholders, collaborators, and folks who have been very supportive thus far.  Just in time for Christmas!

Anna was so excited she made up a press release and sent it out right away.  So Wednesday morning I got a call from the Southland Times, a phone interview, and then they came and took pictures of me with Doodlebug on the screens behind me in the Boom Room and me in the windows with the installation, too.       SIT third-year animation student Traci Meek with a display of her animation project Girl and the Imagination Warehouse.
And this was in the paper today and on stuff.co.nz so people all over the country can see it.  Hooray hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment