Sunday, October 11, 2015

BMA115, Comic development, 9-11 October


 We had an all day session in 236 with David to focus on our comics.  We discovered that we're going to be printing at a smaller size and will all have an individual comic.  The smaller template will require stretching the panels or having larger top and bottom margins.  I need to think about a wrap-around cover, and possibly a logo or design that runs along the bottom margin.  I've been working this weekend on getting the inking finished and I have three more pages to go.  I got rid of the watercolour layer I'd put in weeks ago because it was holding me back.  I've focused this weekend on putting big blocks of colour in.  I'll go in again to add highlights and lowlights to the colours after I decide how much shadowing goes in each panel.  




No comments:

Post a Comment