Friday, July 8, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, 3D, Final Scene!!!! 8 July, 2016

I've got a puppet due at the hairdressers at noon tomorrow, and still I dick around...

                S11P1 this shot preceeds the final shot, so I've got to get the lights to match up.
frame 1: I've animated the peddler light so it follows them out the door.  Is this the right call?  Seems to be working...
 frame 25: The floor still isn't getting lit and I've got it listed under at least two lights.  I will  readjust those lights to hit the floor and put an area light on the wall to lighten it up, like the back wall, and to help pop the aliens out of the darkness.

frame 50: This shot is bringing it all together... except for the floor.
frame 75: Must I render each shot individually to find problems?  I can see her rings going through his bubble.  I think that her left fingers are going through, too, but because they're about the same colour, it's not that noticeable.

I can see now that the lights are going that the camera angle is too low and the poles of the brew pots are visible.

S2P1 bartender and bar- lighting looks great
S11P2 lighting looks dull and foggy!  I give up.  I've fussed with it, I've compared the two shots side by side and gone through all the settings.  What a pain in the butt.  I'm going to re-render this scene because I can but I don't expect any significant change.  The pipes will match, but that's about it.  Bummer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment