Monday, July 11, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, Audio, 11 and 12 July, 2016

Speed Dates dialogue to record (yes, the night before it's due!)  I've downloaded an app called "Voice Changer" on Ken's recommendation.  He used it in stop-motion to do our teddy bear knight's dialogue.  I am DESPERATE.  My audio plans are in shambles: I can't get pro tools to work, I can't get after effects to work, all of my timings have changed so I can't get storyboard pro to work!

Bartender: martian child twisted tongue
Welcome, WELCOME, Lonely Organisms!
Double Y chromosomes drink FREE!!!!
Watch out, Gentle Organisms!
This one's wanted in SIX systems!
Lots of familiar faces here tonight...
...And some new ones, too!
Hey!
We don't serve THAT kind here!
Also record (No Companion Organisms allowed!)

Ring means end of round!
Also record (Buzz means "NEXT!")
NO disintegrations.

bachelor 1 x old man bee
Too... tall.

bachelor 2 x hoarse duck
Too... short.

bachelor magenta x helium small robot
Too colorful

bachelor green bee drunk bee
Too single.

bachelor creepy devil
Smells like... soup.

bachelor collective big alien giant child
Oh, you'll do nicely!
Yes, we're looking for someone
to join our "collective".

Bartender:
Another happy dyad!
Pub quiz next moonrise!

Opening theme song: saved under finalthemechild
speed dates! angler fish got to speed date
cause if they don't Gramma will say date cousin Bob

meet mates! angler fish got to meet mates!
the fate of the species....   hangs on tonight!

ending credits song:
copy right, copyright infringement!
This animation is not meant to infringe on Disney!
money! shes not made of money! thats why shes going... to SIT!
SIT SIT SIT etc

I'll have to lengthen my credits sequence to get that song in.  Ha ha!

Peddler noises/words chorus woman

Greatly greeting great..
greatly greeting
GREATLY
Great.  Great.
gracious grub x
grandly gratified x
gross grifters x
grinning

grave
gravitate gregariously x

greathearted groundbreaker x
groovy grotto x

greasy
grimgrievedgroan x


Pet noises chipmunk

 whoo whoo!

sad whoo

whoooooo-uh

Lenar showed me how to get Premiere to work.  I was able to drop the opening and ending songs, bombastic cricket and the important dialogue in.  Two of the quick bell rings were too tight to get the alien voices in and I didn't have to time put in sound effects like the seal bark I used before.  I got lots of Pet chirping, but not many Peddler saying GR words.  I would have liked some more of those at the end.  And NO sound fx like the bell ringing.  Egad.  What a disaster.  I saved it to Y drive so I could export it during video games class only to find that the file structure broke and I couldn't get to the home computer until 5.  Rachel knows and says she won't be too upset that I got it in half an hour late.  Still.  Anti-climactic and unsatisfying.  I will keep adding sound to it  and maybe it can play on a screen in the lobby during the Flix.  It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment