Monday, September 19, 2016

BSA228, Lulu texturing and rigging, 19 September, 2016



 Rachel walked me through rigging and weighting in Maya ext.2  The auto rig function wasn't working for my figure but the old way isn't that slow.  Not for Rachel, anyway.  Lulu has a thumb and one finger to control her "mitten hands".  I still need to work on the ear weight, but the head looks good.
I textured it long slow way by choosing faces and then assigning materials because I can't remember how to get it into photoshop for colouring.  Well, this did plenty, but there are still areas on her back that should be fur and are still the dress fabric.  Now that I see her in 3D, I think I want her to have striped socks.  So I'll have to figure out Photoshop for texturing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment