Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BDM126, 25 February, Facial Expressions

Wednesdays are my longest day.  My first class begins at 9 am and the last ends at 5 pm.  At the end of the day, I get to see how much I've done.  In a few weeks, it will all pull together, I think, and the whole day will be spent developing different aspects of one character or story.  In Principles of Animation, we pushed forward with the development of our characters by practicing changing facial expressions.  I chose one of the faces from yesterday's practice session.  Until next class period, I will practice rotating the head so the expressions can be seen from different angles.  I still don't know what character I will concentrate on for my character study assignment.  I suppose that I have time to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment