Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BDM127, Rigging the body for animation, 18 August

We're rigging, and it's terrifying.  Last week on the environment box, I stressed myself out.  This week, I'm just accepting that I can't keep up with what's going on on the tutor screen and am instead following through the Harmony guide that Rachel has provided us.  It has pictures of the icons and I can go through very very slowly until I find the right things.  Happily, and surprisingly! when I went to experiment, all the joints worked!  They were in the correct order!  Or, in the case of the palette hand, easily re-jiggered.  I will next try cutting apart a pre-painted version and filling in the gaps.  I made this GG by painting over a pre-existing model and I'm not happy with the line work.

No comments:

Post a Comment