Sunday, August 23, 2015

BMA243, Digital Illustration, 1080 Victor Safonkin painting, 23-24 August

 visual references
Standing Female Nude by Nadar
Stoat

Harbor Scene: An English Ship with Sails Loosened Firing a Gun, Peter Monamy


Baby weasel attempting to kill a woodpecker

I'm really stuck on the image of the DOC worker pooping out 1080 pellets into the forest in the style of Bosch.  And since the brief was to make nightmarish mutant animal humans in the style of Victor Safonkin, it might be totally against the point to keep it.
So I've messed with the scale of the mutants and the scale and position of the DOC.  Bleargh.  This is due Wednesday, so I'll think on it long and hard tonight.  Tomorrow will be my day to finalize it, so I hope a breakthrough is imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment