Thursday, April 7, 2016

BSA226, 3D, head and clothes, 7 April 2016

Chateau de Sable ESMA short






What a great short!  Sand knights fight a giant crab to protect their castle and the giant pearl at the top of their spire.  In the end, neither can fight the ocean.  I loved the clever use of seashells to create the knight's armour and the subdued colour palette.

Between Rachel and Doug helping me today, this is what I've got- geometry is starting to define the eyes and mouth and the jowls will be formed by doing a soft surface form on the corners of the mouth.  I need to have this finished and cleaned up (no 3 or 5-sided shapes) with attached fingers and feet by next Thursday.  Then I'll be ready to start working on the clothes during break.  Right?  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment