Thursday, May 12, 2016

BSA225, 3D, skeleton rigging, blend shapes, 12 May, 2016

Blend shapes are useful for creating facial expressions or making clothing move (corrective blends or geo-targets) in a way that it doesn't when the skeleton is attached.
Texturing to be called "look development".
modeling-sculpting- purple tabs at the end are blend shapes
separate face from the rest of the body to make blending easier on computer.  stay in legacy viewer
put skeleton into default view

questions about my character:
why does it keep warping out in perspective view, forcing me to make new cameras?
how do I deselect skeleton?
in relationship editor, what's all that extra stuff?

Problems today:  I can duplicate my body but not move it.  Rachel says to turn off the skeleton, but I'm having trouble doing that.   I'll get it sorted for this afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment