Tuesday, July 11, 2017

BSA303, Spoon internship, 10 July, 2017

It's the final day(that I know of) at Spoon and I got to make an ad! Or so Quentin says, very kind of him, I'm sure. Using new elements from the client and bits from previous ads, we put together a 15 second TVC for a Scandinavian chair maker. Quentin showed me how to reuse the old TVC by duplicating the composition, clearing out extraneous files, and repurposing assets. For a short spot, it required lots of text, logos, and graphics to support the voice over. Which reminds me, Nicky took me along to the recording studio Radiate on Jervois road to watch her record VO for the food producer video. David the sound engineer was able to carry on a conversation with her and edit the new recorded bits into the video at the same time. It was over and done with in an hour. Nicky is going to contact a company she's worked with in the past to see if they need an intern next week. If Jamie at TV3 doesn't have much for me to do I have the OK to go back and do more hours with Spoon. 10-5.25 with an hour for lunch with Quentin and Nicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment