Monday, July 31, 2017

BSA324, Jellybean unrolls, bw, front view, 31 July, 2017







I've experimented with the timing on this gif:  .5, .2, .2, .5, and 1 second per frame.  Now that I'm nearing graduation, it's time to draw back into past lessons and actually put them into use: namely, the 12 principles of animation.  This is ease in, ease out where the first and last frames are slow with speed at the middle of the sequence.
This gif starts and ends on .5 with .2 second frames in the center.  

 This gif has frames of equal length, .5.  It isn't as interesting to look at as the varied speed gifs.  

So what's the point of all the gif experiments?  These are good to put online on social media sites to help promote what I'm doing, and their a super quick, easy form of animation that I can do as long as I have access to Adobe Photosop.  And it's an excellent way to procrastinate, put off animating, while still animating.  Brilliant.     

No comments:

Post a Comment