Wednesday, July 19, 2017

BSA324, character development, 18 July, 2017

I went to Geoff's today and got four furs for polka dots (dark blue, yellowy green, maroon, and dark fuschia) and yellow stretch velour for Jellybean.  The polka dot fur is the long hair that I've been wanting for J all along- the shell is all starting to be a big hodgepodge.  I'll need to redesign J soon so I have time to adjust to the new look of the mascot costume.   The only fabrics I have left to source are  for white gloves, white vinyl and stuff for shoestrings and goggles.  Then I'll have to consider the lining, straps, foam and other interior items.

I sculpted Flash's head out of sulfur-free clay.  This clay is oil based, so it won't dry out, and sulfur-free so if I wanted to make silicon molds, I could.  This will help me model him in Maya- the 2D turn around was a horror!  This looks right.




No comments:

Post a Comment