Wednesday, March 30, 2016

BSA225, 3D animatic problems, 30 March

EXTENTION: ANIMATIC DUE NEXT TUESDAY AT 5PM!!  Huzzah.

That's really good because doing the cameras and animating this weekend was...challenging.  I did decide to go home at nine pm last night rather than cry/break stuff in public.  My camera kept disappearing and my figure would only do one set of moves and nothing else.  I'd reset her in a chair and she would promptly disappear when I hit s to set a keyframe.  The camera would be listed in the asset list but could not be found over, in or under the stage.  I got 11 shots, some repeats, into After Effects.  It's a start, however poor.



 29 March animatic
I'm going to concentrate on beefing up the audio in the 2D animatic until I get those problems straightened out.  I had a good editing conversation with my friend Helen and took out 10 seconds of shots and tightened up some other stuff for clarity.  I still need to record some dialogue because I don't want to have the whole thing with subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment