Saturday, March 12, 2016

BSA226, character board work, 11-13 March 2016

bioshock costume work  Have I already posted this?

Our character boards are due Thursday at 9 am for printing.  I've been working my way through the development process to show how my character and costume has changed.  I can never make a decision, so I've got two versions running of each board.  The first "head" board leaves room for muscoskeletal studies, so I'll go with that one.  the second "silhouette" board skips over showing every single possibility in favour of "getting on with it" and showing the final costume options and colour.  My plan for Saturday from now (3ish) until close at 9 is to get my portrait and muscoskeletal paintings done.  The character/story board will be simple, so I'll probably through that in for maximum satisfaction.  Gettin' it DONE!  I will print these out in b/w so I'm sure that they read well at A3 size before finding out I've got legibility problems and typos on the final print.



character/story board

final? version of board #2



No comments:

Post a Comment