Saturday, August 13, 2016

BSA227, With Her Storyboards, 13 August, 2016









Parth and I sat down and worked out the shots and roughly where the action was happening in each frame.  I went through and cleaned up the drawings and he will fill out the sheets with our VFX needs.  I tried to create as many elements as I could (chair, table) that could be shared among the boards.  I really like the rendering style that I used with David being the darkest and the animated bride and groom being the lightest.  I'm not sure about how much light and shadow we're going for in our final product, though.  Parth and I have not been able to get together outside of class and the project that prevented him from working last week was changed from a Friday to Wednesday (when this is due).

No comments:

Post a Comment