Sunday, October 8, 2017

BSA324, IW decorating, 8-9 October, 2017



The picture is really dark when it comes out so I boost the exposure? and get these shots. The next bulk of work will be on lighting.  I need to move that light up or away from the mirro so I don't get the extreme glare OR program it to not effect the reflective part of the mirror?
The marble is way too shiny and the ceiling vines need to be green or the garden vines can't be purple- something like that needs to happen.  Two aisles are completely unthemed or decorated in any way and I've run out of time.  I can probably throw lots of cardboard boxes in there and put bits and bobs in key areas to make everything look full then plan my camera route through the warehouse accordingly.

And after all that shine was taken off the marble.  That's much better.

The portrait aisle will be super impressive when all of those canvases have something on them.  Ha ha!  The pinpoint light at the end of the aisle is too close to the stuff- its's bleaching the Lulu human painting out.  I suppose I could just switch it out with a darker oval portrait.  I'm really glad that it occurred to me tonight to put paintings on every shelf because it blocks out what's happening in the other aisles.  And here it is with light in the side aisles.

Tomorrow I will take the day off and paint Jellybean toys at home and plan my exhibition. 
I found a bush texture in the screen arts texture folder.  It's better than the one I had on it before, but it's still not great.  Sigh.  I've got to move on.  that water texture needs work.  It needs to be bluer and clearer, too.  Again, need to move on.
First texturing attempt of Jellybean's aisle.  It needs pillows in all of the empty shelves and cat texturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment