Wednesday, October 18, 2017

BSA324, IW decoration and texturing, 17 October, 2017


I am starting to obsessively render PARTS of the warehouse, just to check on the textures.  Like the lanterns are not glowing on their own and they're not translucent enough to let a light shine through them either.  But this is NOT a good use of my time.  There are still aisles to decorate and things to build and doing that isn't a good use of my time, either.  Because I could decorate forever and ever and never be satisfied.  Some parts of the warehouse will need to be redecorated, anyway, to fit the episode.  Tonight will be my last night to fix up the Warehouse, just so there aren't any blank spots as the camera moves around, then it's time to set up cameras and start to render them wandering through the warehouse.

Another kind of box.

No comments:

Post a Comment