Monday, October 23, 2017

BSA326, Body of Work presentation prep, 23 October, 2017

My project presentation is 1 November and the body of work/blog is due 10 November.  I will focus on showing modelling, texturing, and advanced rendering techniques for the 3D model of the Imagination Warehouse and Jellybean.  I will also show lighting and compositing effects that I made for the show in After Effects.  I should also be able to focus on particular items in the scene (shelves, brick walls, pillows for Ncloth?, lanterns for lighting, and how they all came together.  I'll use the no vox versions of some of the songs Anna recorded to score it.  Prickles sock museum would be a good part of the IW to showcase because there is glass, wood, sock, and all the other stuff in there.  It's a very full scene.  WOWZA, really being ambitious here, maybe I can get that Prickles menacing Jellybean during the roll-up shot done.  That will only require rendering one frame with one camera.  I can do it!!!  WHOOOOOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment