Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BSA324, VICTORY IS IMMINENT! 30 October, 2017

Days and Days of rendering on multiple machines, the render farm, my computer while I was doing installation stuff- has finally completely borne fruit:  All three layers have come through with all 1-225 frames.  Now I have to try to adjust them in After Effects so they don't look like garbage.  Whoo whee!  The window displays are done except for portraits of Liv and Libby and maybe some sort of explanation that the show is in progress?  I think some sort of signage is still missing.  In spite of my misgivings, people are liking the beanbag.  That is definitely going to be a work in progress: the spot fur is too long in comparison with the purple.  I will have to buy short fur to replace it.  It would also help if I could properly put it in rather than have it sticking out on top.  The priority until 5 today is getting together a music reel for the tv downstairs. 




I've replaced the footage that I've rendered with the test pieces that Rachel set the levels on.  And I've just noticed that one of the sign posts, the blue one at the bottom is rotating at a separate rate than the rest of the sign post.  EGAD!!!!  Hahahahhaha.  Will have to re-render those another time.  dammit! It's over 26 frames. 
More pressing than that is that After Effects and premiere pro can't render the file past the 2.55 mark. After many, many failures to render I looked through the frames and found a 0kb frame in the masterlayer folder.  Boooo!  I forgot all about that.  I've sorted it out in the folders and in the AE files. 
Exhibition 4 promo video



No comments:

Post a Comment