Thursday, October 5, 2017

BSA324, radio interview, 4 October, 2017

Anna's looking cool and I am looking like a chipmunk who is halfway through the best nut ever.  This shot was taken on recording day 2 at Flame Studios.
Day 3 of recording:  Anna and I went in for a Radio Southland interview with Darren Ludlow about our collaboration.  It went really well.  I got to learn so much more about Anna and her work processes, her feel for the project, and her love and understanding for the characters.  And she's got ideas for other things that could happen with the story like a live stage show with puppets!  That's an idea that's a blast from the past.  And I am not against it at all.  One idea, a million directions.  For now the focus is on getting a teaser trailer and opening for the show done.

I looked after Matilda and Oscar while Anna and Geoff carried on with putting the final strokes onto the four songs we recorded days 1 and 2.  She REALLY wanted to do Jellybean's song, but it was not to be.  The raw recording she did for me is good enough to show potential funders what's possible next to the four that were fully rendered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment