Saturday, October 7, 2017

BSA324, IW decoration, 5-7 October, 2017

I got a lot of vases out into this aisle but I didn't look up how to use the hypershader to assign textures until I'd already put out hundreds of pots.  Now I'm "double working" by going around when I could have duplicated the object with the texture already attached.  oh Well!  It will work out.  

I'm putting a portal of some sort at the end of every aisle.  It might be screened off by a curtain, or it might not appear to be a doorway at all, like this giant painting, until the story calls for it.  

I like how this is working but I wonder if I'll be able to come up with enough stuff to fill the shelves in an interesting way.  And I do think, from time to time, about making the shelves more like climbing racks to give the aisles some more interest.  


This body will be dressed up like a mannequin.

I'm not finishing off aisles the way I thought I would.  A lot of the work is just moving from place to place in the Warehouse trying to fill space.  Very soon I'll need to just hit CTRL D and copy everything I've already got and move it into a place, any place, and be done with it.  I can choose where to point the camera, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment