Thursday, March 12, 2015

BMA115, Drawing, 12 March

Third drawing class with Karl Hart.  I had forgotten that we're supposed to do portraits.  And that I'm supposed to be sketching everyday.  Will do better!  From the top:  Fast Sketch, Spiral, Bamboo Stick, Long Line, and Red Charcoal.  Most sketches were 5 minutes but the red was 18 minutes.  The Bamboo Stick sketch of my classmate Luke was fun because he was wearing clothes.  I'm getting tired of looking at the David's butt.  I'm not saying that the butt is beneath me or that I've mastered the butt or can't do with lots more staring intently at the butt and practicing, I'm just saying that it was refreshing to draw a man who wasn't two feet tall and sprayed silver.  You know, just to shake things up a bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment