Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BMA142: Poster Development: Poster One in Progress

At the far end of the colour spectrum, my eyes have a problem differentiating between indigo and violet.  I think it's a very dark blue and then discover that I've painted my kitchen aubergine.  Ooops.  That seems to be what's going on here.  I knew that the coat was going to be a cooler red and chose a "blue" to go with it, but I seem to have gone too far.  It looks ok, it just isn't what I thought I was doing.  I'll change those colours out tomorrow and see which version I prefer.  That's the really great thing about being able to work in layers and multiple copies:  no mistakes, just the opportunity to give it another go.  I could leave the suitcase as a photo or I can put it into Corel Painter and see what auto paint makes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment