Monday, March 2, 2015

Real World Applications 2 March

Skadi, Norse Goddess of Skiing and probably some other stuff, as well.
Artemis, Greek Goddess of "Hunger Games", 1544 BC. 
 Outside of class, I'm practicing drawing with the Wacom tablet.  I didn't enjoy "drawing" with the mouse, so I would sketch in pencil, scan, and clean my drawings in Photoshop.  Now I'm able to connect directly with my drawings with the stylus and I skip the middle steps.   My friend Dan requested drawings of the goddesses Skadi, Artemis and Hera for a role-playing game he's writing.  I sketched in light blue (see Hera below), refine the drawing on the next layer in black, then I added a generic background in black and white.   Dan is inspired by the RPG illustrations of the 80s, so I don't think he's looking for colour.  I'll add colour myself for practice with Photoshop CC.
And fix Artemis' "glow" effect, too.
Hera, Greek Goddess of Multi-Tasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment