Thursday, March 26, 2015

BMA142 Poster Development: 26 March


I spent an hour fruitlessly trying to quick clone the suitcase layer in Corel Painter.  I gave up because the results weren't any more in keeping with the style of the poster than the photo.  I did use the clone stamp to remove the old travel stickers.  I've chosen some signs of photos that I took on my trip to make new travel stickers. The text 'U CAN ALWAYS GO BACK LATER" will be put on the stickers in appropriate fonts.  No time to change the hot pink for red and purple for dark blue.  I can do that this weekend.  I forgot that I also have to write a 500-word paper on the development of this poster... I think that I've taken enough notes on my blog to be able to do this.  The poster is to be 99% done on Wednesday for digital turn-in during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment