Saturday, June 11, 2016

BSA203, ProPrac, feedback, 11 June, 2016



I got feedback from my mate L.A. and my sister.  Sister is already thinking about how she can monetize my new skills.  Ha ha!  So there is a future ahead of me in animation, one way or another.

I had a nice chat with Suvarna from course about singlehood, the okayness of being alone, and how good it is to be living in a time, place and culture that accepts unmarried single women with less fuss than it has in the past.

Ken and I had a brief chat.  I tried to be relaxed.  It was good.  He said everybody's different and some people hold onto bad events, or grudges, for a long time than others.  He can understand because he picked that up from his mom (me, too!) and how old was I when this happened?  So I changed the subject and we started talking about Game of Thrones instead.  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment