Saturday, June 18, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, Peddler is ready? Maybe? 18 June, 2016

I finished the blend shapes today.  I didn't need blends on the cape or top comb, but they're nice to have ready.  I imported the body into the walkready file with the finished skeleton.  I unskinned the body, put in the blend shaped body and clothes, made sure everything was correctly labeled and reattached the skeleton.  Much excitement!  I now have a Peddler that I can start animating!

After I fix the weighting issues.  I had forgotten about that part.  I found the Maya tutorial for delta mush.  I'm going to experiment with that. I've been rendering all day and I have not been able to concentrate on animating.  I may need to rethink my rendering strategy.

Big problems with that version, so I knuckled down and watched the tutorial.  Putting in a new skeleton was much easier.  Can't figure out the control rig, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment