Tuesday, June 14, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, rendering options, 14 June, 2016

Rendering in EXR is recommended.
under render options,
Render during the break, but start ASAP to work the bugs out.
No Render Farm!!!!!
Log into up to ten computers.   Get copy of master folder and put it onto D drive of new computer (tell the computer in Maya where to find this folder!) and then render that shot.
Leave a note on the computer telling people what you're doing.

I need to create a clean folder system for rendering.  I've made a folder called SDmaster and the cantina, aliens, Peddler and Pet will all be inside.  When I start up the folder on new computers, it SHOULD link everything back together.  I'll have to play with it on Friday.

S3P7  The bartender is looking ahead at the doorway.  No lighting in there yet.  Peddler and Pet will be in there.  I will try to take the lessons I've learned about lighting and efficiently and cleanly light that area.  My Peddler character isn't ready yet.  I've found an early copy without a skeleton and I will finish making blend shapes for it.  Then putting in a new skeleton.  Then weighting it all.  Lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment