Monday, June 13, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, animating scenes, 13 June, 2016

S3P2  I need to change the camera angle.  This should be from Peddler's point of view,  but too much of the shot focuses on the floor.

S3P6 Why has my bartender gone white?  This is weird.

This should be fixed.  I used S2P1 as a base to do this scene.  when I was trying, and failing, to erase the key frames on the bartender, I accidentally erased the lighting instructions on the bartender.  I found the problem when I looked in the light linking editor.  The other lights were unaffected, so I think that's how it happened.

the camera on the bartender is set on translate .420, 4.194, 6.617
rotate -10.468, 1.2, 0

S4P6  This is another bartender shot.  Now that I've done this many shots from the same angle, should I consider doing a shot from the side instead?  I will move the camera and playblast versions of that option next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment