Friday, June 24, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, 3D animating Peddler, 23 June, 2016


S3P5  First scene with a fully articulated and blended Peddler.  And Pet, too!  But there's always something.  Have I been rendering these shots with the wrong aspect ratio?  This is the first one that has made me worry that I have.  If the film gate goes over it, I lose her face and Pet's lower half when he lands on the lower stair. For some reason, Peddler's skeleton locked and I couldn't do anymore animating.  So her right hand is wonky and "inside" her skirt.  Got to move on.  Many, many more scenes to work on.
There is this massive glow on Peddler and Pet's eyes.  I would like to figure out what's causing it before they sit down at the table.  I might just have to live with it, though.  I mean, come on: time to move on and get it done.  It can't be perfect, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment