Sunday, June 12, 2016

BSA225, BSA226, setting up cameras, 12 June, 2016

S2P1  I've moved the sign from behind the bartender to the wall in the entryway.  I think that will make a better reveal when he tells Peddler "No Pets".

S2P5  Two scenes animated!  I kept fiddling with the patrons until I remembered how dark the bar is.  So I stopped to have a render.  Looking good.  I spent all that time counting frames for the dope sheet this weekend, only to find that my count was off.  Very annoying.  So my new strategy is to set the frames, playblast it before I animate anything, and test it out in Adobe After Effects.  Once it's layered over the original scene, I can see if the frame length is correct or needs adjustment.  Only S2P5 was way off.  I lengthened it and adjusted some of the movements of the bar patrons.  On my second sweep, I'll add some more movements to the bartender to make it work.

 S2P6 Bachelor #1
S2P7 Bachelor #2
S2P8 Bachelor #3 and friend

I will need to go back and properly light the figures so they can be seen in the final render.  This is sufficient for now.  The playblast is clear and will be readable in the critique on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment