Saturday, August 19, 2017

BSA303, Tale Enders Internship, 19 August, 2017

10.30 to 2, lunch, 3-4.30
Tony, Hamish's dad, has been modelled and rigged.  The chubby big stand-in model has been replaced with the real thing.

They're going to work full-tilt to have a 30-second promo done for a show 'n' tell in September.  That's going to require some scenes to be fully modelled and animated and rendered.

https://www.the-blueprints.com/ for car, gun, and more blueprints.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Ha ha! LOOK!  My old car!
Adirondack Occasional Chair
They have furniture, too.
I animated Tony looking for his keys at the door.  At first it was too long and slow, so Ruby had me shorten it.  Then it needed more time with him hollering through the door, so I added 50 frames onto that.  I tried for a door kick to show he's super pissed.  In the end, it's the camera that decides what goes in: These two camera angles together gave Rachel the drama she was looking for in the scene.
camera 2 (s17_01)

camera1 (s17_02)
Rendering of Tony shouting through the door in the animatic
I set Tony into the Hilux and put it on the road for scene 20.  Now it's ready for Jan and their daughter to go into it. Kirsty went into the back seat and Jan will go in as soon as she's ready.  Then I'll get to animate them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment