Wednesday, August 23, 2017

BSA324, pitch bible cover, 23 August, 2017

Our exhibition dates have been changed!  Hooray!  Installation is 14 September.  This should give me plenty of time to get my pitch bible (versions?) back from the printers.  Now that I have more time, I'm wondering if Girl and Goldie should swap places on the front cover.  Egad!  Endless tinkering, endless options.  I have worked out a game plan for a 10-page (including front and back covers, I think) lean machine pitch bible machine version in A4.  It will be interesting to see how they turn out and what the reactions are to the two styles.  Opening night is the 15th and Danielle and I will be doing catering again.  Excellent!   This time I will do as Danielle and Chanel and get something to eat BEFORE the opening.  There's just no time if you're serving drinks.  The exhibition runs until the 29th when the animators have to break the whole thing down from 4-5 so the fashion students can get their stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment