Monday, August 21, 2017

BSA324, End of episode illustration pt 2, 21 August, 2017

Rachel knew just what to do: create white layers underneath girl to fake 3 point lighting and desaturate everybody in the background to make her pop even more.  Here's the dialogue sheet that goes with that illustration:
Chris MacDonald went over the project looking for punctuation and word sense issues.  In the more formal writing bits, contractions were expanded and dashes replaced with semi colons.  I was able to export it as a pdf that A. wasn't a zillion MB and could be attached to emails, and B. was a spread rather than individual pages.  The separation of my centrefold has been fixed and the uneven margins (that are there for the binding in the finished print) no longer look like glaring errors.   I've sent it off for feedback from Kathryn and Rachel and maybe Nicky from the NZIFF will be able to give me some pointers, too.  Next and final step before printing: the front and back covers.  Will I recycle images from inside, rescale them?  Add a title?  Or just stick with the pitch bible prototype cover I used last time?

No comments:

Post a Comment