Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BDM126, Character Walk Cycles, 17 June

I've finished my basic animation assignments, hooray!  The folder is full and now I have only to finish up my lip syncing head.


walk cycle 1
walk cycle 2


And now that BMA142 Digital Media has ended, three classes early, I now have an extra 9 hours of computer time up my sleeve before my Principles of Animation Mad Mozart character walk cycles are due.  Vaughn says that I can use simple walks, so I may use these:

but that's the cowards way out!  I want a front, side and 3/4 walk for Mad Mozart that fits his personality.  The top walk reference made his body too long and thin, and really boring.  The front cycle is a very cartoony and boyishly aggressive.  I'm looking for an 18th century teenage boy walking in heeled shoes with some swagger and dandyishness.  I may have to get myself filmed acting it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment