Monday, June 22, 2015

BDM125: Monkey Saves the Daypaint! animatic, no audio, 22 June













Selected scenes from Monkey Saves the Daypaint.  If I want to complete this as a short next semester, I will have to peel out the scenes that don't matter that much so it's a minute and a half.  I've spent the last two weeks trying to get it over the 3 minute mark, so haha! can I do the reverse?  Looking through these shots, yes.  I've chosen my favourite framed shots, but also ones that tell the story most economically.  This shows me that the scenes of the Teenager creating Graffiti Girl can go, as can the other paintings in the museum.  I'll give some thought as to how I can trim down the fire in the cafe scene which establishes the use of the fire hydrant and introduces Madame Le Snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment