Monday, September 4, 2017

BSA303, dissertation classwork, 4 September, 2017

Where is my project questioning, at this time?
My project is part of an animated children’s tv show that focuses on problem solving as Girl and her imaginary friends navigate growing up.  I do not have a cohesive project question anymore!  It used to be about how could I best engage children and adults with difficult subject material. That question was ultimately rejected because my project wasn’t IN the question.  New centers of questioning may revolve around
writing from my own memories or growing up
using imaginary friends as stand-ins for emotional states  
transference - when you assign motives or feelings to another party and away from yourself
imbuing the work with a global perspective/ immigrant point of view


My project in one sentence:

I am creating a proposal (pitch bible, funding research, 2-3 minutes of animation, script,marketing materials) for the production of a children’s animated tv program for tweens that focuses on Girl and her imaginary friends
-as they navigate the foreign territory between childhood and adulthood.

-as they problem solve in the Imagination Warehouse her problems in the real world as she grows up.

Set the table, again
put your question focus in the middle
set up your table with key discussions that need to be had to support this question
include with each key discussion relevant evidence, support, authors, practices, own work, etc
share
reset the table for further clarity
make this into a visual diagram

Rachel Mann thesis Massey University

resources to investigate vis-a-vis my project













No comments:

Post a Comment