Friday, September 15, 2017

BSA324, Exhibition 3, 14 September, 2017

I entered my super swanky pitch bible.  I've been working on it so much that it didn't feel like I'd done any new work for the exhibition.  ha!

I entered a grouping of painted 3D printed Jellybeans and some packaging ideas.  This also seems like something I've been working on so much it's not new.  Double ha!
Image may contain: indoor
Finally, I entered an updated version of the animatic.  This one I can't remember what I've done to it since the last exhibition.  Really, I wanted to showcase the song Anna van Riel did for me based on the lyrics I sent her.  I still need to do a new sequence that fits this new opening, and I have a plan for that, but for this exhibition and assessment I put in a string of concept art I already have and took out Girl explaining the problem of the day up until the beanbag transforms into Jellybean.  The first segment of the show, Prickles and Jellybean's Sock, has me doing all the voices and whistles with the help of the excellent, if basic, voice changer app I download to my phone when I need it.   I spent two hours recording and 6? hours layering it into the animatic.  If I could get a little ukelele strumming going on underneath the scene and some foley, it would be rough but on the way!  I will get a rough opening into the animatic this weekend and then it's nothing but animating for 8 weeks.  
No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment