Monday, September 18, 2017

BSA324, First funding application has been submitted! 18, September, 2017

ILT funding application filled out by Southern Filmmaker's Trust  x
CD of 3 raw songs by Anna van Riel and me plus project pdf        x
little booklet of pitch bible              x
my CV and a one-pager about Anna's performing gigs              x
Letters of support about the project from Anna and Geoff        x
SFT letter of support and bank deposit slip                               x
Project letter from me                                                                x
Budget with fund request                                                          x

I shouldn't be this tired, but I am!  Happy, though, that I've put my first funding application in.  Many more to come, I'm sure, before the project is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment