Wednesday, September 20, 2017

BSA324, Anna van Riel collaboration, 20 September, 2017

I've locked in a radio interview with Darren from RadioSouthland for 10am 4th October.  Anna and I will sit down with him for 10-15 minutes to talk about the project and especially the music, which Anna will perform.  So excited!

We need legal contracts that outline what we're doing and what we're allowed to do with the material we collaborate on in future.  Anna should be able to perform the songs as part of her touring and recording and to use my animation, if she so chooses, to promote them.  I should be able to use the songs as part of my 3rd year project and with the show as it progresses and is sent around the world in search of funding and broadcasting.  I should be able to use the recordings that are made in conjunction with the episode script I currently have and others that may be written in future.  I'd like to animate for the "Today's the Day" and "Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know" songs.  I've joined APRA AMCOS to get co-songwriter credit for the lyrics I contributed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment