Tuesday, September 12, 2017

BSA324, Doodlebug for Anna, 12 September, 2017


We're doing a swap/collaboration!  Anna likes Art2Art for her song "Doodlebug", and I agree.  I've tried to clean up the editing and make the transitions tidier and the lengthen scenes as needed so the whole thing flows better than it did 2 years ago.  Anna's title card is at the first five seconds, and then a 6 second credit sequence will be on the end.  Going over it again, I noticed in the first scene that he appears that the painter's roller brush disappears from his hand as he turns for a very noticeable 3 frames.  HA!!!  The things you notice when you actually take time to edit instead of doing it an hour and a half before the project is due.  I've cut down that scene and the always awkward scene where artist monkey jumps from the patron to the fire hydrant.  It all neatly fits in 2 minutes 5 seconds like the song.  Hooray!  
I've sent the title card to Anna for her approval and I'll fix up the end credits tomorrow when I get the list of people she wants to credit.  


Doodlebug WIP

No comments:

Post a Comment