Monday, September 4, 2017

BSA324, the pitch bible is back! 4 September, 2017

Just in time, the pitch bible is back from the Blurb printers.  It looks great!  It's pretty cool to have it as a physical object.  The colours are bright, the lines are crisp, the text is legible.  I don't think I'll need to do a third version!  But maybe I will want to once I start getting screen grabs from my animation.  That's something to think about AFTER graduation because I will need to spend every moment between now and then animating and building assets for my piece.
No nasty surprises like stray white lines or typos.  I'm sure that if I keep looking I'll find something.  I'll look into getting multiples printed on comic-grade paper that I can send away as I apply for funding etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment