Tuesday, April 4, 2017

BSA303, website still in progress! 4 April, 2017

https://meekandwildcreatio.wixsite.com/mysite
is the current address of my in progress website.  I have to get it hooked up to www.meekandwildcreations.co.nz by Spark once I'm satisfied with it.








I have gone round and round and round with the design layout of this thing and I GIVE UP.  It's time to accept this and move on.  I like the disks, I just need to resize my photos so they look right when the round cropping covers them. I think I can do that in Wix by cropping the photos in the program. That will certainly save me a lot of trouble.  None of the buttons are live; I must export and load all the shorts I have to vimeo and then hook them up.  And I need a page just for my showreel!  I also need to make a showreel.  So much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment