Friday, April 21, 2017

BSA324, gif making! 21 April, 2017

gif tutorial from skillshare


This is for my sister- when we do clip art together for teachers pay teachers her logo The Meek Moose and my MWC come together.  I don't love the white streaks in the sky, but I'm happy with the flickering colours and everything else.

Here's one of my sassy girl and Jellybean.  I'm experimenting with mood and attitude, here.  This one has collage elements in it and this one does not:
I like the painting and I like the collage, in equal measure.

I love layers so much- working in them is perfect for someone who can't get enough of choices, like me.  There are two other girl poses that haven't been lined or coloured to experiment with.  And I've played with some more gifs, too.

.0 delay
no filter, .2 delay
.1 and .2 delay


.5 delay
The three to the middle and right have different texture filters applied to the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment