Monday, April 3, 2017

BSA324, Jellybean in Zbrush, 3 April, 2017

Well, I got him into Zbrush.... but the duplication thing keeps happening.  However, as long as I keep up with the saving, it's really ok.
Getting a slick product is going to come down to figuring out how the brushes work.  Lenar told me about the dam_standard brush which creates a really crisp line that will really come in handy as I'm delineating the shell segments.
I duplicate special'd the hand and shoe back in Maya and when I brought the whole thing into Zbrush, this happened:
The right hand and shoe are only half there.  Their placement has also shifted since leaving Maya.  I don't know... I'll leave it for now.  I added the second hand and shoe in case after Zbrushing, Maya won't let me duplicate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment