Wednesday, April 19, 2017

BSA324, girl and Dr. Picklesniffer collage's, 19 April, 2017


black
navy

maroon
I collaged the girl and kept her look human and normal, except for her hair.  I've experimented with line colours after coming across a tutorial by Marshmallow Fury .  The maroon is pretty interesting and certainly pushes away from the navy dress.  I may experiment with using it on the other characters as I haven't found the black outlines on them very convincing.

Here's Dr. Picklesniffer.  He's the hardest character I've had to redesign because his junk pile was so undefined.  I wanted to use an old doctor's bag, but it took lots of looking for the right things to become his parts.  I still don't know if his neck will be another handle or if his head will just float.    


And here's the whole group!

No comments:

Post a Comment