Monday, March 6, 2017

BSA303, creative resume in progress, 6 March, 2017

I like where this is going!  The white triangles will be filled with icons that represent education, skills, references, and experience.  I will experiment with icons that are related to the polar bear and ones that aren't.  Heather has given me a good list of Alaskan ideas that I like: wildflowers, moose, forget-me-nots, mukluks (but that may be a bit hard to read by the rest of the world), a seal.  The kerning of the top mission statement needs work; the line spacing between stories and come to life is too big.

Other bear options:

I've been trying for an aqua/soft red  with white colour palette and now it looks totally sage green and carmine red.  Bah!  Got to see how it looks in print, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment